Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Home Again

We were able to get away to meet with beloved Brothers and Sisters in Christ this past weekend. It was a wonderful time in the Lord and it went too quickly! Some day there will be no separation...Maranatha, Come Lord Jesus!

Still, back home means back to work. Lots of work. The gardens have been 'resting' for two years (maybe more in some spots) and there will be back-breaking, hard, tiring work to do until it's cleaned up and planted.

For those of you who asked...KatyJoy still has not had her kids! Hard to believe, but true. This has been going on for some time now, but her udder really is filling out and it has to be any time ...!!!

Mimi the doeling...is doing wonderful and now that I'm back home I'm weaning her and she'll be outside at night again. Praise the Lord for her restoration! It was a bit touch and go there, but when you pray and ask God for wisdom, He gives it! Between probiotics and electrolytes, and two injections, she's right as rain again. I learn as I go. Research done under the Lord's tutelage.

Lydia and I went out and tackled a portion of our pea fence this morning. It took us a while, but that little section shows progress. My garden is a sight to behold. It's shameful! I'm sure it would send chills up and down the spines of most avid gardeners I know. It makes me shudder too! But, I have vision for it and can see the beautiful finished product! It's going to take a lot of time and energy, but we'll get the job done. I am determined.



I'm going to keep it somewhat short tonight. I'm tired from the rush to finish my garden goal today (clean off fence section and get some peas in before it rains). I think I'll go read for a bit and try to put down the Kindle before it smacks me in the face as I fall asleep! Can anyone relate?

Blessed be the Name of the Lord for keeping us, providing for us and protecting us. The Lord Jesus Christ is the only answer I have for all of life's dilemmas. God is good and His mercy endureth forever! Praise Him!

What is your garden goal for the week at your Home-Sweet? May the Lord grant you the grace and strength to meet your goal!


No comments: