Wednesday, February 8, 2012

This Is War - Paul Washer

I was moved by this message tonight from Paul Washer. It's not a new one. I've been slowly reading portions of 'The Practice of the Presence of God' and there are pieces of this message that are a good reminder of what I'm reading. Do we realize what it means to be in God's Kingdom? Do we understand what is required? Are we true soldiers of Christ? Have we forsaken all? Have we picked up  our cross? Do we follow Christ or someone we have concocted in our own imaginations? We must examine ourselves to survive this walk here in this evil, wicked kingdom as strangers and pilgrims in a foreign land. We must remember to live according to the rules of the Kingdom we say we belong to. "Come out of her, my people, and touch not the unclean thing..." saith the Lord.

Are we honest enough with ourselves to let God and His Word be specific in our lives?  

This message reminds me to keep everything in proper perspective, even here on my blog.

Listen prayerfully and God Bless.




No comments: