Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gone and Done It...


Well, I know I said I wasn't going to paint but I just had to!! But for now-only two walls in the basement. I had to-I didn't want to get it set up without the walls being the color they needed to be. I painted them white and tomorrow, as time allows, I will move my table down to the new studio and add the leaves to it and stretch it way out to prepare it for work!

This move around is taking way longer than usual because of the fuss my body is making about it. Fibromyalgia can come and go and the intensity of pain can vary from day to day. It is simply trying to make me miserable. The one thing I remind myself is that it cannot kill me-I might feel like I have the flu every day-but I don't, and running up and down (well, hobbling is more like it!) the cellar steps is good for me! I just keep an attitude of prayer and God is faithful!

On a happier note, my neice had her baby today! A beautiful, healthy baby girl, 8 lbs. 13 oz. and 20" long. She was in labor quite a while, but it's her first so maybe that's why. Either way, she's a new Mama and I can remember how wonderful that feels! My oldest is 25 and I can still remember the wonderment and the joy and every other wild emotion of holding your very own little baby for the very first time. And that new baby smell! Ahh... One other happy thing is that my neice's Mother, my Sister-in-Law's birthday is today! And it's her first Grandbaby! What a wonderful gift! Does God know how to bless people or what!???!

I am off to sleep now- I wanted to share a photo from my files...let's see, I'll find one from my garden before my camera went flukey...there it is...up there...

And a poetic word, before I retire:

Rock of Ages

Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood
From Thy side, a healing flood,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath, and make me pure.

Should my tears for ever flow,
Should my zeal no languor know,
All for sin could not atone,
Thou must save, and Thou alone;
In my hand no price I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling.

While I draw this fleeting breath,
When mine eyelids close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee

Augustus M. Toplady


Oh Lord, let me hide myself in Thee, every moment. Help me remember that you purchased me at a great price. Help me to keep my eyes on the cross and the victorious,empty tomb. Thank you Great Healer that your stripes made the way for my healing. Lord I pray you would direct my every step and keep me in your arms of love. Amen

Now friends, never forget to Praise Him for the home-sweet things,for to be in His will is a mighty blessing! There is nothing in this world that compares!!

Good Night!!

No comments: