Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Home-Sweet Things...

Good Evening. It is late but I wanted to get the photos on here that I've been promising for a time now. I only got as far as the back wall of my living room at this point. I intend to do more as Thanksgiving approaches. This will take time for me as I am still working on decluttering. I honestly tell you this is a radical move for me. I am enjoying the process, but my health continues to hinder me. I cherish your prayers and am still looking into some things I can do to ease the symptoms of this fibromyalgia.

Anyway...I didn't get on here to talk about that. So without further ado...here is the first photo:



I will just share some of the photos I put through PSP for fun.



Here is a fun side view of the back corner...



I am no photographer, nor do I claim to be an interior decorator. I am just having fun!



Well...I will add more as soon as I take some. I want to make/add some lightweight wool curtains for the windows. I have to take a trip to Joann Fabrics soon. I've got so many things I need to get done, this will be one more thing for the long list!



And so, that is all for now. I need to finish up in the kitchen and check the fire for the night and get some sleep.

Lord, Please bless each Dear One as they prepare for the holidays. Bless the work of their hands and I pray they begin to plan ahead to have order and peace in a time that can be very hurried. Help us to be truly thankful. Amen

God bless you as you prepare your home-sweet things for the coming holidays! Good Night. x0

No comments: